USE OF THE RUSTIC ROSE SITE OR ANY OF THE RUSTIC ROSE MATERIALS CONSTITUTES A KNOWING ACCEPTANCE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE.
About Our Site
Rustic Rose provides information about Rustic Rose and its products, and allows consumers to purchase products directly through Rustic Rose.
In creating an account and/or posting any content to the Rustic Rose Site, you represent and warrant to Rustic rose that all information provided is true, accurate and correct. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, misrepresent your age or occupation, provide an email address, address or billing information other than your own, or create multiple accounts except as otherwise authorized by Rustic Rose.
This Site is not intended to be used by individuals 13 and younger. If you are not at least 13 years old, please do not set up a Rustic Rose online account.
General Restrictions on Use & Termination
You may only use the Rustic Rose Site and Materials for your personal and non-commercial use. Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or publicly display any portion of the Rustic Rose Materials or the Rustic Rose Site, and you may not create derivative works based on any portion of the Rustic Rose Materials or Rustic Rose Site without the express written consent of Rustic Rose. Without limiting the generality of these Terms, you specifically agree not to use the Rustic Rose Materials in connection with any of the following, each as determined in the sole discretion of Rustic Rose:
Any illegal or unauthorized use;
- Impersonation of any person or entity or falsely stating or misrepresenting your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Defaming, abusing, “stalking”, harassing, or threatening any other person;
- Harming minors in any way;
- Posting, storing, or otherwise using the Rustic Rose Materials in connection with any content that is obscene, illegal, or sexually explicit;
- Infringing any patent, trademark, trade secret, service mark, copyright, privacy right, publicity right, or any other right of another person or entity;
- Distributing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, surveys, contests, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or other such messages for any purpose;
- Restricting or inhibiting any other user from accessing or using the Rustic Rose, including, but not limited to, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Rustic Rose Site;
- Distributing computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or destroying the functionality or use of any features or portions of the Rustic Rose Site;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or destroying the servers or networks connected to the Rustic Rose Materials, or disobeying any rules or regulations applicable to such Materials, servers or networks, or taking any action that imposes or may impose (in the sole discretion of Rustic Rose) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Rustic Rose servers or infrastructure;
- “Hacking” or accessing without permission Rustic Rose proprietary or confidential records or those of any other third party or the account of any third party without permission;
- Using any robot, “bot” spider, scraper, web crawler, data mining process, technique, or means, or implementing any other automatic or manual processes to access, copy, compile, or decompile any portion of the Rustic Rose Materials;
- Violating any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information for your employer in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
- Decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling or otherwise attempting to derive source code from Rustic Rose Site;
- Removing, circumventing, disabling, damaging or otherwise interfering with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Rustic Rose Materials;
- Removing any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of the Rustic Rose site.
- Modifying, copying, publishing, licensing, renting, leasing, lending, transferring or otherwise commercializing any rights to the content posted on the Rustic Rose Materials or any portions thereof; and/or
- Violating any other term or condition governing your use of the Rustic Rose site or any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation.
By registering with Rustic Rose or purchasing a product from the Rustic Rose Site, you may receive periodic emails from Rustic Rose. These emails include, but are not limited to, notifications about your account or your use of the Rustic Rose Site, purchases or orders for Rustic Rose products, confirmations, newsletters, special offers, or other messages. We may also use your email address to respond to your customer service inquiries. If you would rather not receive email from Rustic Rose, please send an email to [email protected] and you will be unsubscribed from receiving further mailings. Please allow 7-10 business days for completion.
This Agreement is made under and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws or other principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased and/or to prohibit sales to dealers. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
All designs are copyrighted by Rustic Rose Inc.